Friday 28 September 2012

LeeTeuk expresses feelings about enlishment.


On September 25, Leeteuk wrote on his Twitter, “Monk Hyemin, Things that I find out when I stop. That phrase is most necessary one to me these days. Now, I should take a stop for a while, and look around myself. I’m going to work harder to be a bigger person.” Monk Hyemin is a famous professor of East Asian religion.

He also attached a photo which showed a page from Monk Hyemin’s essay book. The page read,I talked badly about someone. That person didn’t know, but that same person came up to me and told me something very warm. Then, I start to feel so sorry. That’s how you make a revenge. With love.

Netizens commented, We will wait for you”, “Take care oppa!” “The time should fly and more.

CR : @dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment