Thursday 29 December 2011

111229 Super Junior’s Leeteuk wraps up 2011



Super Junior‘s Leeteuk showed his gratification for a fulfilling year by leaving a special message for his fans.


On December 28th, he wrote on his Twitter, “There isn’t much left to 2011. It was such a happy year. I’ve always received so much love and I’m grateful to be spending the last year of my 20′s like this. In 2012, I’ll run as hard as the love I’ve received! They say that a man’s life only begins when he turns 30, so I’ll work hard to improve myself. Thank you.


He continued,I didn’t really feel anything at the end of my teens and 20′s, but I feel a bit off now that I’m at the end of my 20′s. Hm… what is this feeling?


Netizens commented,Leeteuk also has normal thoughts like any other 29 year old“, “He’s at the age where there are a lot of things to consider now“, and “Leeteuk fighting! Let’s be together into your 30′s!“.

Source + Photos: by fafa931004 (own)
Shared info : @allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment